Hook Norton Brewery Sportive
The Hook Norton Brewery Sportive is a fantastic adventure through the Oxfordshire countryside from one of the best breweries in the Cotswolds taking you along the most scenic routes. With two distances of 65km (40 miles) and 100 km (62 miles) this sportive is for everyone!
The Hook Norton Brewery Sportive takes place in a wonderful location to cycle some of the beautiful Cotswold countryside.
Date: Sunday 30th August 2020
Event Type: Road
Event HQ: Hook Norton Brewery, Brewery Lane, Hook Norton, Banbury OX15 5NY
Half Pint - 60km (42 miles)
Full Pint - 100km (62 miles)
Entry Fee: Half Pint £22.50/Full Pint £35
Registration open: From 9am onwards
Start Time: 9:30 am onwards
Entry on Day: Yes, if the event is not sold out.
Also see our Terms & Conditions.
- Event centre facilities and parking
- Goody bag to include a bottle of Hook Norton beer and a medal!
- Free tea and coffe during and after the sportive
- Mechanical support
- Medical support
- Full route marking
- Rider public liability insurance
- Feed Stops en-route
- Pick-up wagons
- On site catering
- Event photography by MJF Photography
- BBQ and refreshments for sale at the finish