Hook Norton Brewery Sportive - 29th August 2021
WE ARE NOW SOLD OUT
The Hook Norton Brewery Sportive is a fantastic adventure through the Oxfordshire countryside from one of the best breweries in the Cotswolds taking you along the most scenic routes. With two distances of 65km (40 miles) and 98km (60 miles) this sportive is for everyone!
The Hook Norton Brewery Sportive takes place in a wonderful location to cycle some of the beautiful Cotswold countryside.
Date: Sunday 29th August 2021
Event Type: Road
Event HQ: Hook Norton Brewery, Brewery Lane, Hook Norton, Banbury OX15 5NY
Half Pint - 60km (42 miles)
Full Pint - 98km (60 miles)
Entry Fee: Half Pint £22.50 / Full Pint £35.00
Registration open: From 9am onwards
Start Time: 9:30 am onwards
Entry on Day: Yes, if the event is not sold out (CASH ONLY).
Also see our Terms & Conditions.
- Event centre facilities and parking
- Complimentay bottle of Hook Norton Beer
- Free tea and coffee before and after the sportive
- Mechanical support
- Medical support
- Full route marking
- Rider public liability insurance
- Refreshment stops en-route
- Pick-up wagon
- Event photography
- BBQ and refreshments availabe at the brewery